1.Reduce heat and damp, invigorate blood circulation.
2.Used for prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia caused by the frequency and urgency, painful urine and urinary inflammation. Urine incontinence,Pain during urination ,Lower back pain ,Pain in scrotum area
3.Nephritis ,Renal Insufficiency (kidney disease)
4.Sexual Impotence,enlarger prostate,Sexual and erectile dysfunction,Frequent urination
Weak stream,Incomplete urination,Getting up at night to go
1. Wash the navel area with lukewarm water
2. Open the pouch (along the cutting line)
3. Get the plaster out and remove the attached paper from one side
4. Apply plaster with its adhesive side down to navel
5. One patch can be used for 1 days
6. Remove plaster and clean the skin
7. Repeat the procedure in 24 hours.
DO NOT use too much salt in your diet during treatment.
DO NOT drink any alcoholic beverages.
DO NOT apply Prostatic Navel Plaster directly to open wounds/scratched skin/lacerations.
DO NOT apply plasters if you are allergic to any of the components of the Prostatic Navel Plaster.
Storage: Keep plasters in a cool dry place